Home > Surviving Equipment > Preserved > Cabooses > Idaho

 

GN Cabooses in Idaho

 

CITY

PHOTOS

GN#

BUILT

SERIES

DISPOSITION

CURRENT

PAINT & NO

LOCATION

MAP

LAST

CHKD

REMARKS

Bayview X122 6/1968 X116-X135 To BN 10082 1970. To Lyle Stitz 19?? To Darlene Hays 7/2004. Sold and gone by 5/2006. Red and yellow as GN 101 Within 2 mile radius of last location at 16203 Blue Bird Ln (Corner of Perimeter Rd). Mar. 2005 New location  unconfirmed.

Photos taken March 20, 2005

by Jack Porzig

Kellogg Not available X92 2/1964 X86-X95 To BN 10172 1970. Converted to Univan 968764 1/6/1986. To Daniel Hash 2005. Light grey. (To be restored to GN red) To be moved to Montgomery Gulch Dr 8/2008. PRIVATE Aug 2006 New location  unconfirmed.
Priest Lake X710 Re# 03006 9/1955 1929 X637-X749 To BN 1970. Retired 10/1972. To Purdy Company of Illinois 9/1975. To Bill Bopp, restored by Rail Restoration Industries, Ephrata, WA 12/1975. Moved to current location 1977. Black and yellow as GN 3006 971 Luby Bay Rd, Priest River. PRIVATE July 2004 Joe Bopp, owner. No trucks. In use as a cabin.

Photos taken July 15, 2004

by Ben Ringnalda

 

 

 

 

Samuels X125 6/1968 X116-X135 To BN 10085 1970. BN 10085 North of Samuels on Hwy 95 at Bearfoot Hollow (M.P. 486) June 2006 No trucks. In use as a gift shop.

Photos taken June 21, 2006

by Ben Ringnalda

Additions and/or corrections are welcome. Please use the 'Contact' button below. Copyright 2008 Ben Ringnalda